A maximum of 10 investor slots are available for your chance to move to the United States.
Immigration Into America welcomes investors who wish to immigrate to the United States with their family, and are seeking a direct route to permanent residency and a green card.
Located just off the famed Las Vegas Boulevard South, this approved EB-5 project is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in a proven business venture with unrivalled commercial potential.
Las Vegas Project Highlights
Opening late 2016, Virgil’s Real Barbecue will bring the famous BBQ flavours of Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, the Carolinas and Missouri to the Promenade at The LINQ Las Vegas.
Minutes from the world’s most famous casino district, the 14,000-square-foot development will occupy two stories, offering private dining rooms, three outdoor areas and live music every night. The popular promenade recently celebrated its two-year anniversary, and is also home to the High Roller, a 28-cabin Ferris wheel that outstrips the London Eye as the tallest observation wheel in the world.
The new Virgil’s restaurant is part of the Alicart Restaurant Group, an affiliated group of companies led by Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Bank, known for developing and operating:
- Carmine’s Family Style Italian restaurants with locations in New York City’s Theater District and Upper West Side
- The Tropicana Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Washington Penn Quarter
- The Atlantis Resort & Casino in the Bahamas, and Las Vegas at the Forums Shops at Caesars Palace
This new Las Vegas venture marks Virgil’s third expansion since its 1994 NYC debut.
- Approved EB-5 project by USCIS (United States Citizenship & Immigration Services)
- The project can go ahead with just one investor, no need to wait for other parties
- Located in a prime section of the Las Vegas Strip
- A history of successful restaurant openings across two renowned chains that employ over 1,600 people
- The project is expected to create over 130 jobs
Benefits of the EB-5 Investor Visa
- Permanent residency for the applicant, their spouse and any children under 21.
- Apply for US citizenship 5 years after being granted a conditional green card
- The EB-5 visa holder has the freedom to live anywhere in the United States
- College fees are set at the same rates as US citizens
- Ability to manage other business interests or to seek employment in the US
- No business management or minimal educational qualifications are required.
Register for EB-5 Visa program details
Please complete the registration process below to gain access to restricted and confidential EB-5 Visa project information.