Permanent residency in the USA
A creative, lifestyle-focused hotel
The world’s first Tommie Hotel will offer an experience immersed in the culture and creativity of Hollywood. The 212-room, lifestyle-focused hotel from the Two Roads Hospitality brand will cater to artists and entrepreneurs alike, serving as an incubator of ideas, collaboration and exploration. It will create an energetic community connection, engaging with its neighbors, Thompson Hollywood, Citizen News and Dream Hollywood. Guests can customize their hotel experience while making the most of each moment, enjoying creative cuisine, lively nightlife, ground-floor retail and a casual rooftop pool terrace with panoramic city views.
We’re now at the closing stage of this project offering with 4 slots remaining.
Register for EB-5 Visa program details
Please complete the registration process below to gain access to restricted and confidential EB-5 Visa project information.
Benefits of the EB-5 Investor Visa
- Permanent residency for the applicant, their spouse and any children under 21.
- Apply for US citizenship 5 years after being granted a conditional green card
- The EB-5 visa holder has the freedom to live anywhere in the United States
- College fees are set at the same rates as US citizens
- Ability to manage other business interests or to seek employment in the US
- No business management or minimal educational qualifications are required.
- LOCATION Hollywood Los Angeles Entertainment District
- ADDRESS 6516 West Selma Avenue, Hollywood, California, 90015 REGIONAL CENTER Hollywood International
- TEA APPROVED ($900,000 USD)
- PROJECT COST $ 112.5 Million
- COST PER ROOM $530,000 USD
- PROJECTED SALE PRICE PER ROOM $825,000 USD
- PROJECTED SALE PRICE $175 Million
Tommie Hotel Hollywood has been in construction for the past 1 year.Regional Center has not sub-contracting project to another developer to complete construction. The Regional Center is the developer and has equity in the project to capitalize on together as General Partner (GP), providing assurance for construction completion, and for all investments to appreciate substantially.
Tommie Hotel Hollywood, the New Commercial Enterprise (NCE) is projected to be sold for $175 Million (+56% appreciation from cost of $112.5 Million). With 212 hotel rooms, the projected sale price per room is $825k (+56% appreciation from cost of $530k per room), providing EB5 investor a real estate investment in Hollywood Los Angeles, for all EB5 investors to collect back their $900,000 USD.
Relevant Group having a U.S. public institutional partner on the New York Stock Exchange with $43 Billion Assets Under Management, enhances the Group’s reputation with respect globally, providing full transparency for the business partnership being offered to EB5 investors; as Colony Capital is 25% major shareholder in the Group. Colony Capital has extensive hospitality investment experience, having invested in 4,400 hospitality assets with 550,000 hotel rooms worldwide. In total Colony Capital has invested approximately $4.1 billion of capital in hospitality projects around the world with a total capitalization of $9.8 Billion.