Investors looking to emigrate to the United States can now secure citizenship with this exciting New York project.
Immigration Into America welcomes investors who wish to immigrate to the United States with their family, and are seeking a direct route to permanent residency and a green card.
Situated in the famed Tribeca area, this approved EB-5 project is an unprecedented opportunity to invest in a trusted luxury brand, located at the heart of the world’s most vibrant city.
Register to receive free and comprehensive information about the EB-5 project in New York
New York EB-5 Project Highlights
The new project is a luxury hotel from an internationally renowned brand. Its predominantly European venues are a favourite of American celebrities, and frequently host gala events.
As well as its hotel arm, the brand also operates lavish casinos and popular restaurants. Its executive chef is a multi Michelin Star winner, and the New York project will be the first place in the United States to experience their stunning food.
The project is situated in the famed community of Tribeca, close to New York’s financial district. A favourite of musicians and Hollywood celebrities, Tribeca has the highest average income of any area in the country, and a reputation for class and quality.
Tribeca is also a favourite residence and dining spot for financial executives, with the New York Stock Exchange and One World Trade Center less than a mile away. The area is strictly height-controlled to retain its historic charm, but still offers views of the Statue of Liberty and cityscape.
The project will be managed by a Scottish property development firm with 120 years of history, including a multitude of properties in New York and London. The construction phase will immediately fulfil the job creation requirements of the EB-5, and exceed them with staffing.
Construction began in Q1 2017, with an estimated completion date of Q4 2019. As well as the involvement of two trusted development partners, the project is also being overseen by a team of highly experienced attorneys, an economist and a dedicated escrow agent.
- Approved EB-5 project by USCIS (United States Citizenship & Immigration Services)
- The project can go ahead with just one investor – no need to wait for other parties
- Located in the most expensive real estate area of bustling Manhattan
- A legacy of success from the brand and project developers
- 105% of jobs requirement fulfilled in construction
Benefits of the EB-5 Investor Visa
- Permanent residency for the applicant, their spouse and any children under 21
- Apply for US citizenship 5 years after being granted a conditional green card
- The EB-5 visa holder has the freedom to live anywhere in the United States
- College fees are set at the same rates as US citizens
- Ability to manage other business interests or to seek employment in the US
- No business management or minimal educational qualifications are required
Register for EB-5 Visa program details
Please complete the registration process below to gain access to the complete information on this unique New York EB-5 project.